The new SIGNAL BOX (BLUE) portable tester can test lines and equipment in both digital and analogue formats. Enclosed in a palm-sized box this compact and powerful testers is so ergonomic that it can be easily operated using just one hand thanks to the navigation keypad. The box has soft moulded grips and can either fit into the pocket or can be stored in a pouch and carried on your belt.
Thanks to the OLED screen, along with the logical menus, the SIGNAL BOX is very user-friendly, especially for something so small. It operates on two AA batteries, which is a deliberate design choice avoiding reliance on built in rechargable batteries which may not be ready to go when you are!
In addition, it features a small external DC power socket between the two BNC's (polarity protected 2.1mm +ve centre pin). Also included with the signal box is a power connector with screw terminals so that the user can create their own cable to allow the unit to accept an external power source, the accepted voltage range is from 5v to 17.5 v dc.
- 14 Test Patterns
- SMPTE compatible with 28 Video Output Formats
- 2 Lines of Text and Moving Cursor Overlay
- Genlock Output (Black, Burst or Tri-Level synch)
- 1-8 channels of Audio Output (Sine, Square or Triangle wave)
- 3G, HD, SD SDI & CVBS Video Input on Display
- 1-16 Audio Inputs metered with dBFS Scale
- Runs on 2x AA Battery, or a 5-16V DC PSU
- SDI BNC (Embedded Audio capable)
- CBS BNC
- 5-16V DC Power